If you are having a lot of contacts stored on your Android device and you want to view them on your PC you need them in CSV format. With the help of the contacts in CSV format you can view them in excel sheets and get complete detail of the contacts which are stored on your device. If you want to transfer contacts to your other device from PC you also need to export android phone contacts to excel. If you are connecting your phone with your computer you won’t see the contacts in your PC directly.
You can take help of software’s available on the internet which help in transferring contacts on a PC. There are a lot of software’s available to achieve this purpose. One of the best apps which you can use to export android phone contacts to excel is Mobikin assistant for android. With the help of this mobile assistant you can do a lot of this on your device. You can not only save the contacts which are present in your mobile phone but also get the print out of the text messages which are stored in your phone. The software is available both for Windows and Mac platforms and a trial version comes of this software which will help you in understanding how the software works. Once you have saved all the contacts which are present in your smartphone on your PC you can view them, edit them and even transfer the contacts to other devices via your PC. Follow the guide shared below using which you will be able to export android phone contacts to excel.
How to export android phone contacts to excel
Follow the step by step guide shared below to use Mobikin Assistant for Android to export android phone contacts to excel.
- The first step which you need to do is install the Mobikin assistant for Android on your PC. To install this software you need to download it first. You can also upgrade for the premium version of the software if you want to try advanced features.
- Once downloaded and installed you are ready to connect your Android device with your PC.
- Once connected check weather USB debugging is enabled or not. To enable USB debugging go to Settings > About Phone and tap on the build number for around 5 times. This will give you developer access. Once you are having developer access go back to Settings and open Developer Options. From here enable USB debugging
- Once your device is detected by your PC open contacts option for the left menu.
- All the contacts which are stored on your phone will be present on your screen.
- You will see a checkbox by the names. Select the check box of the contacts you want to save on your PC.
- Once you have selected all the contacts click on Export option which will save all the contacts in CSV format.